I just want to talk about finding your purpose.
I have jumped from many jobs and each time I started a job I thought it was going t be the one, but a few months into it and once I had felt settled, I would begin to feel dissatisfied and unfulfilled.
I felt as though I couldn’t find what was meaningful and important to me.
It took me many years to get to where I am now, trial and error, stepping out of my comfort zone but I know what I need to do.
Once you find your passion and purpose, you will know. The feeling is just right.
All The Best,
Live Like KK x
Happy Wednesday. I hope that your week has been good so far.
I have been thinking about how we make things out to be more important than they actually are, so we need to give ourselves the reminder that they really aren’t. The things that I find we give more attention to are:
- What the number on the scale is. The reality of the situation is that, it is great to have goals but don’t focus on the number on the scale, it is only a small part of the story.
- How we are made to feel like we have failed if we haven’t followed the traditional path in life such as buying a house, getting married, having kids. You do things your way and at your pace. It doesn’t mean that we have failed.
- Trying to fit in. We don’t need to change who we are just to be liked and to fit in. If people don’t accept you as you are, they don’t deserve you.
What things do you think we should stop giving attention to?
All The Best,
Live Like KK x
It doesn’t matter of you are furloughed or working from home, or even let go, in fact this might be a blessing in disguise.
If we have more time away from the office environment, we have more time to reflect on whether what we are doing is going to take us to where we want and whether or not we actually enjoy the job.
It also enables us to reflect on the progress that we have made in our work life. Do you enjoy your job and get satisfaction out of it? What impact are you making on the company?
Going back to the fact that being away from your office environment may be a blessing in disguise is because:
You have managed to figure out what you really want and what is important
Your values and priorities have changed. I realised that what I want to do full time is focus on my online coaching business
You are able to focus on your side projects
You are able to devote more time to your passion because you don’t have the hassle of having to commute day in and day out. For me, I managed to kick start my blog and focus on my social media presence.
You can learn something new
The extra time may be a chance to get something new under your belt. That could be going back to university, learning a new hobby such as playing a musical instrument or art , etc. I decided to purchase courses online from Centre Of Excellence. I did a Yoga Diploma, Mindful Mental Health Course, Massage Therapist Diploma, Sports Massage Practitioner Course and a Sports Nutrition Diploma. All these things have helped to further me in my online business.
The future is uncertain, but one thing isn’t and that is we are in control of our work choices. Is it time to do what is best for ourselves and taking the leap of faith?
I love my abs so much that I protect them with a layer of fat.
Having body fat seems to be given a bad name, however we all need to be able to maintain a healthy level of body fat for a variety of reasons, so I thought I would outline the importance of this.
- Fat is essential for helping our body to absorb certain vitamins. Without it, it may cause us to develop vitamin deficiencies. The main vitamins that fat helps us to absorb are A, D, E and K.
- It helps us to insulate our body. Through having a healthy level of body fat, we are able to regulate our body temperature, helping us to prevent severe levels of hot and cold.
- Fat is important when it comes to the structure of the cells in our body. It is especially vital for maintaining the health of our skin, hair and nails.
- A healthy level of body fat is crucial for producing hormones, specifically speaking of sex hormones which for females is beneficial for fertility. It is a well-known fact that females who have extremely low levels of body fat have low levels of estrogen which can cause them to stop menstruating.
- Without good levels of fat, our energy levels can also be affected. By not having enough body fat, these can be decreased. It can also cause us to fatigue.
These are only a few of the reason why we need to ensure we keep to a healthy level of body fat. You are not fat, you have fat.